gfiles magazine

June 8, 2012

‘I got the inspiration to do something good for society’


An IAS officer of the 2001 batch, the extremely focused and hard-working Vikas Gupta joined as DC Rohtak, Haryana in February last year. In 2008, he was honoured with the Skoch Challenger Award for implementation of ICT in Board of School Education, Haryana.
 
What kind of music you prefer?
Vikas Gupta: I am an ardent fan of Hindi movies, so I prefer listening to Hindi songs.
 
Which is the last movie you saw?
VG:I saw Dhoop recently. Though the film was released in 2004, I did not get a chance to watch it. On April 12, we had a film festival in Rohtak, where a number of film/documentaries makers like Ajay Sinha, Sushil Rajpal and Satish Kaushik were present, and it was there that I got a chance to see this beautiful movie...READMORE

No comments:

Post a Comment