gfiles magazine

May 10, 2012

‘My dream holiday is to go to Switzerland’


RAPID FIRE
zu siddique dc, north delhi
 
‘My dream holiday is to go to Switzerland’
The 1985 batch IAS officer of AGMUT Cadre, Z U Siddique is a focused, hard working officer who joined as DC North Delhi in 2009
 
What kind of music do you prefer to listen to?
Z U Siddique:Indian music, light classical music and of course, ghazals.
 
Which is the latest movie you have seen?
Siddique:Well, I haven’t seen any movie for the last 7-8 months. 3 Idiots was the last movie I saw.
 
Which character did you like the most in that movie and why?
Siddique:The character of Aamir Khan fascinated me. He has a simple funda: ‘Run after excellence, success will follow you’. Parents should not impose their wish or unfulfilled desire on their children; their role should be that of a facilitator.
 
Delhi is a major cuisine hub. What kind of food tempts you the most?
Siddique:See, I am a very simple, desi man, and so I prefer arhar ki daal, chapattis with mango chutney....http://www.gfilesindia.com/frmArticleDetails.aspx?id=289&Name=RAPID%20FIRE%20-%20zu%20siddique%20dc,%20north%20delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment