gfiles magazine

April 9, 2012

‘Becoming an IAS officer was a proud moment’


‘Becoming an IAS officer was a proud moment’
 
An IAS officer of the 2011 batch from Delhi Andaman Nicobar Island Civil Services, the hard-working and extremely focused G L Meena joined as DC North-East last year. He talks to Gfiles about some of his personal experiences.
 
What kind of music do you prefer to listen to?
GL Meena:I belong to Rajasthan and so I prefer Rajasthani folk songs/music only.
 
What kind of food tempts you the most?
GLM: I am a very simple man with Indian values. Nothing suits me more than dal, roti and sabzi. I prefer home-cooked Indian food.
 
Which is the last movie you’ve seen? Which character did you like the most in the movie and why?
GLM: Ek Main aur Ek Tu starring Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor. I liked Kareena Kapoor’s role immensely. I loved watching her; she portrays a character of a chirpy, independent girl who has a full-of-life spirit.
 
Which luxury clothes brand you prefer the most and what is your style statement?
GLM: Raymonds. One should know how to carry clothes and look confident.
 
Besides governance, what interests you the most?
GLM:I love indulging myself in social activities like events/campaigns targeting issues like dowry, female education in rural areas, etc. Well, you can call me a social activist!... ......READMORE : http://www.gfilesindia.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment